The Gilbert & Sullivan Review is a 50 minute program that introduces audiences to the music of Gilbert & Sullivan. Available selected dates between January – February, 2017.
- Schools can choose the option of a performance based review* or a student participation based review**.
*The Performance review is a performance format, with students serving in an audience capacity. **The Participation review includes student involvement as musicians, singers and dancers alongside the KO artists. KO staff and artists will meet with teachers and students for rehearsals prior to the performances.
- Program Cost: $550 per performance.
- Suitable for 3rd – 8th grade audiences.
- Available as an In-School or Field Trip program at the ArtSpace/Brown Theatre.
- Additional Travel cost of $0.57 per mile for mileage over 80 miles round trip from the Kentucky Opera office.
- This program will also help to prepare students to attend the Final Dress Rehearsal for the production of Gilbert & Sullivan’s The Mikado.